- Paying yourself a salary that is too high or too little may cause lost tax dollars or unwanted IRS scrutiny
- Receive a 10-15% discount on your PA income taxes
- Save on self-employment taxes
- Will you owe estate taxes if you were to pass away today, and if so, how will they be paid?
- Saving taxes one year may cause significant taxes to be paid the following year. A properly structured and monitored multi-year tax plan will minimize taxes to be paid over a multi-year horizon resulting in avoiding paying unnecessary taxes.
- Paying your child a fair wage could allow them to retire as a tax-free millionaire
- Improper structuring and maintenance of related party transactions can cause significant unwanted legal and tax consequences
- Saving taxes may cause you to violate your lenders bank agreement
"High achievement always takes places in the framework of high expectation."- Charles Kettering, American inventor